1. Do they have a Fourth of July in England ?
2. How many birthdays does the average man have ?
3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28 ?
4. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents, the woman is the beggar's sister,
but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come ?
5. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada ?
6. How many outs are there in an inning ?
7. Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister? Why ?
8. Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins the same number
of games. There are no ties. Explain this.
9. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer ?
10. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern
exposure. A bear walks by the house. What color is the bear ? Why
11. There are 3 apples and you take away 2. How many do you have
12. I have two US coins totaling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What
are the coins ?
13. If you have only one match and you walked into a room where there
was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, what
would you light first ?
14. How far can a dog run into the woods ?
15. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every
half hour. How long would the pills last ?
16. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5' 10" tall. What does he weigh
17. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark ?
18. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left ?
19. How many two-cent stamps are there in a dozen ?
20. What was the President's name in 1950 ?
1. YES (THEY ALSO HAVE A 3RD AND A 2ND).
2. ONE A YEAR.
3. ALL MONTHS HAVE AT LEAST 28 DAYS.
4. THE BEGGAR IS THE WOMAN'S SISTER.
5. BECAUSE HE IS LIVING.
6. SIX (THREE PER SIDE).
7. NO, THE MAN WOULD BE DEAD.
8. THEY ARE NOT PLAYING EACHOTHER.
9. SEVENTY (30 DIVIDED BY .5 IS SIXTY).
10. WHITE, BECAUSE THE HOUSE WOULD HAVE TO BE ON THE NORTH POLE.
11. TWO BECAUSE YOU JUST TOOK TWO APPLES.
12. A FIFTY CENT PIECE AND A NICKEL (ONE IS A NICKEL BUT THE OTHER
IS NOT A NICKEL).
13. THE MATCH.
14. HALF WAY (AFTER THAT HE IS RUNNING OUT OF THE WOODS).
15. ONE HOUR; YOU TAKE THE FIRST PILL RIGHT AWAY, THE SECOND A HALF
HOUR LATER, AND THE THIRD A HALF HOUR AFTER THAT.
16. HE WEIGHS MEAT.
17. NONE. MOSES WAS NOT ON THE ARK BUT NOAH WAS.
18. NINE. ALL BUT NINE DIED.
20. GEORGE BUSH.